A vinyl banner is an economic and effective way to spread your message. We use heavy duty vinyl banner material that can be displayed both indoors and outdoors. Our custom vinyl banners can be found everywhere; they are behind a shop window, in front of a parade, at the reception of a wedding, or even a graduation bash. Any sizes available up to 8ft by 150ft seamless and can be hung or suspended between posts using various options like hems, grommets, and/or pole pockets. Starting at $45.00!
- Final Price will adjust once size needed is submitted to us.
- Our top quality vinyl banners can be horizontal or vertical.
- All of our full color quality custom vinyl banners include free grommets (every 2' - 3')
- Artwork must be provided in Vector Format EPS, AI, PDF files (font outlined) in any size (proportional to graphic ordered).
- Raster (pixel based photo) JPG or PSD (flattened) image file would be best at 100% scale at 72 dpi.
WHAT'S THE BEST WAY OF SENDING YOU MY LOGO OR ARTWORK?
For your sign to look its best, our designers need to start with the highest quality logos and artwork that you can provide. If possible, please locate the original files that your graphic designer sent you. It’s likely that they provided a few different versions, including vector-based files (which we prefer). The 2 most common formats include *.ai (Adobe illustrator), *.eps ( Encapsulated Post script). The logos and photos used on your website are very likely to be too small and low-resolution to be useful for your sign.
You may need to contact your graphic designer and ask to have the files sent to us directly. If you’re trying to send them to us via email you may find that some of the files are too large for email attachments. In that case, you could go ahead and upload them to a file sharing site such as Dropbox or Google Drive, and then send us the download links.
If you have any questions please give us a call at 417-332-7766. We can quickly evaluate your logo and artwork files.